1. We will properly acquire personal information.
2. We will inform you of the purpose of use and handle personal information within that range.
3. We will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage the acquired personal information.
4. We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties except in certain cases.
5. We will respond appropriately when the person in charge contacts the person in charge regarding inquiries, corrections, suspension of use, erasure, etc. of personal information.
[Publication matters based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information]
We will post the matters to be announced based on the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" as follows.
1. Name of business operator handling personal information and personal information protection manager
Business handling personal information: Masaki Japan Ceramics
Personal information protection manager: Information security manager
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use each personal information provided for the following purposes.
(1) Personal information about customers (including users of application software)
・ Responding to inquiries, consultations, repairs, and support, confirmation and recording
・ Providing information on products, services, campaigns, etc. by invitation, e-mail, etc.
・ Shipment of goods and invoices
・ Improvement / improvement of product development and other services
・ Improvement / improvement of our digital services (websites, mobile apps, etc.), products / services, marketing, and customer experience
・ To provide customers with services safely. This includes finding users who violate the Terms of Service, notifying them, investigating, detecting, and preventing fraudulent activities such as fraud and unauthorized access that abuse services, and responding to these. included.
(2) Personal information about shareholders
・ Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on the Companies Act
・ Management of shareholders such as creating records based on various laws and regulations
(3) Recruitment / recruitment activities Personal information about applicants
・ Recruitment / recruitment activities Contact / information provision to applicants, and other uses necessary for recruitment / recruitment activities
(4) Personal information about employees
・ Business communication to employees, etc.
・ Payment of remuneration (wage, bonus, various allowances, etc.) to employees, performance of personnel and labor management, provision of welfare benefits
・ Employee health management
(5) About personal information about those who post / apply information on the website / application software operated by our company
・ Use of submitted works on websites and application software in advertisements of our company and our affiliated companies
* Portrait rights, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights related to the posted / submitted work belong to the user who made the posted / submitted work. Granted the right to use the submitted / submitted work worldwide free of charge and non-exclusively (including copying, publishing, transmitting, distributing, transferring, lending, translating, and adapting) (sublicensing to a third party) (Including the right to do so), and agree not to exercise the moral rights of the author against the Company.
3. 3. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
・ With the consent of the person
・ When it is necessary for the protection of life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
・ When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use (Our company considers the selection of outsourcees including overseas and regarding the handling of personal information. We will prevent the leakage, loss, and falsification of personal information by concluding a contract, etc., and supervise and instruct the contractor as necessary.)
・ When providing personal information due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
・ When permitted by law
Four. Inquiries about personal information, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc.
The Company may change or revise the above-mentioned "Publication matters based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information" without prior notice in order to change the operation of the efforts related to the protection of personal information or to respond to changes in laws and regulations.